Sketches Tumblr. Here's a buff gargoyle i drew while watching gargoyles. Home submit sketches pencil portraits feed random archive.

#5 is a felilla male i randomly decided to draw. 🦐 shrimp red cherry shrimp animals arts original arts i have shrimp children now. The pencils are red and the background is green.
I Draw Whatever, So This Is Kind Of Just A Doodle Dump Blog.
Had some extra tiles laying around, so i upcycled them for my coffee table♡ start the coffee with the coaster on the left and when you are done, use the right coaster♡. Although my friend kao and i decided to make this comic together, so i threw together some ultra fast sketches for him. I’m planning on finishing the comic really quickly, so i’m guessing it.
There’s Limited Slots So If You Are Interested Be Fast :) Reblogs Are Appreciated.
Welcome to the real world series: Discover more posts about sketches, traditional art, doodle, digital art, artist on tumblr, procreate, and sketch. It breaks my heart that i don’t see tumblr making an effort to help the malaysians, we need everyone we can with this!
A Comedic Series Where The Students From Twisted Wonderland Somehow Ended Up Here N The Real World And You, The Reader Have To Help Them Get Back.
I think she needs professional help. Landscape study, inspired by a minecraft screenshot. I also make cosplays occasionally :>.
Nancy Drew Nd Clue Crew Her Interactive Coasters Coffee Table Video Game Diy Upcycle.
Last sketches of 2021 🙏. 💖 reblogs and shares are appreciated. Asks unfortunately it is also an acronym some gross people use so just to be clear when i say map im always talking about the animated kind or geographical mapps i guess lol anyway just look up coplete map on yt if you want youll get it pretty quickly.
Characterdesign Characterart Procreate Procreateart Procreatedrawing Characterdesignchallenge Artistofinstagram Animation.
I will try and post some drawings from my aus and stories. I can do furry art if it’s not full body and anthro is perfectly fine. Please send inquiries by email: