Wherever You Are Be All There Jim Elliot. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of god. I know it, and often tell him about it.

Jim Elliot Quote “Wherever you are be all there.”
Jim Elliot Quote “Wherever you are be all there.” from quotefancy.com

Jim elliot was a groundbreaking missionary who was tragically killed serving an unreached people group in ecuador. One of the highlights of being back in cali this summer has been the opportunity to get out camping and hiking at elevation! I’m there, but i’m totally not there.

I’m Sure Some Of You Are At Home In Quaratine Either Playing Games, Cooking, Or Trying To Not Go Crazy.


What can i say its a. We were in the middle of a full summer schedule when i read these words from late missionary jim elliot: We are so grateful for our kid’s abilities to notice the little things and be present in the moment as we.

I’m Hearing The Sounds Of The Instructor Speaking, And Yet I Have No Idea What He’s Saying!


May 16, 2017wherever you are, be all there. It has been four and a half years since i last posted. “wherever you are, be all there.” (jim elliot) posted on april 10, 2018 by evanstranslations as a mom working from home, my days start before dawn and end well after the sun goes down.

04.11.18 | If There's One Thing I've Come To Learn As I've Gotten Older It's That Life Moves Fast.


But his missionary heart, words, and writings have been very influential to me in my life. I’m in yoga class… and although it’s all about relaxing, slowing down the breath, and connecting inwards… my mind is racing a mile a minute. Welcome to live where you are.

Here Are Some Things That Impede Our Being Fully Engaged In Our Focus:


Jim elliot famously said, “wherever you are, be all there!” each one of us has our own opportunity during this crisis right where we are. We hope to do that in our neighborhood, at our jobs,. Thank you so much for sharing what works for you as you try to be “all there”.

I Spent My Last Year Of College Studying Abroad And I Am Making This Blog To Reflect On My Travel Experiences And Share Them.


“your ‘sense of loss’ at our not being able to share things these past few months is not new to me. Jim elliot — ‘wherever you are, be all there! And such thoughts as ‘if they dear home be fuller, lord…’ are a consolation.

Related Posts