Optima Tax Relief Ripoff. Optima tax relief is a ripoff i paid 5000.00 for this service and they did nothing for me that i couldn’t do for myself. They did nothing i couldn't have did myself

Optima tax relief robbery me out my money! I owe irs 12000 dollars and they did not decrease my payment. Alvinia newell optima tax relief is a ripped off.
Optima Tax Relief Robbery Me Out My Money!
I pay 500 dollars for the first step and they do anything for me. I end up firing them and i called irs on my own and was able to make a deal to pay my back taxes. If you have back taxes, patience and time to wait on hold with the irs to make a payment arrangement please do so!
I Owe Irs 12000 Dollars And They Did Not Decrease My Payment.
On march 24, 2021 consumer states he paid over 13,000 to optima tax to resolve his issues with the irs. I owe irs 12000 dollars and they did not decrease my payment. I pay 500 dollars for the first step and they do anything for me.
This Report Was Posted On Ripoff Report On 09/05/2017 09:10 Am And Is A Permanent Record Located Here:
Optima tax relief has tax professionals who the company states can handle most irs and state tax issues and help clients resolve and reduce tax debt while also bringing them into compliance with laws. I end up paying more monthly than i started out with. I owe irs 12000 dollars and they did not decrease my payment.
This Money Was Paid Through A Transfer Of Funds.
I owe irs 12000 dollars and they did. They did nothing i couldn't have did myself I knew the were a ripped off, because i got a letter from the irs from 2017 taxes, they inclues 2016 and 2018 , because they said they were a red flag for that taxes.
View Customer Complaints Of Optima Tax Relief, Bbb Helps Resolve Disputes With The Services Or Products A Business Provides.
I owe irs 12000 dollars and they did not decrease my payment. I pay 500 dollars for the first step, and they do anything for me. Founded in 2011, the company has been on the inc.