Little Tumblr. Imagine you’re some big time lawyer for a multinational, multimillion dollar company and you’re walking into court to defend your company against charges for crimes they absolutely committed.and you’re thinking to yourself, “i’m a big time lawyer for a multinational, multimillion dollar company— i can win this case in my sleep and if i can’t, i can always buy it out.” I recently came out as gender fluid, but more to the feminine side, i'd love to know where your journey started, and how you came to be who you are today, is also love to chat with you!
little black dress on Tumblr from www.tumblr.com
This is difficult to answer, as it entirely depends on the style and complexity… and also how busy and/or tired i am. Discover more posts about little space. Little diaper boy 27yo, the netherlands π³π±.
And Now I Have New Ongoing Series, Lol π.
Discover more posts about little space. Sorry i’ve been so inactive! Truco en disney world con leo dicaprio y lukas haas #bff
I Recently Came Out As Gender Fluid, But More To The Feminine Side, I'd Love To Know Where Your Journey Started, And How You Came To Be Who You Are Today, Is Also Love To Chat With You!
See a recent post on tumblr from @zakuraabdlsblog about little space. I love your whole look and vibe! Sometimes it just happens and… ok, i wanted to draw my favorite boy (s) as a quidditch captain (s).
Discover More Posts About Little One, Little Girl, Babygirl, Brat, Little Space, Daddysgirl, And Little.
I don’t have much time now, so i will just leave it here and go. Helloo world this is meπππ₯Ί on this blog i will post pics of myself and tell the word about my kinks and share spicy story’s of my life!! Any teachers here that can help?π³.
Imagine You’re Some Big Time Lawyer For A Multinational, Multimillion Dollar Company And You’re Walking Into Court To Defend Your Company Against Charges For Crimes They Absolutely Committed.and You’re Thinking To Yourself, “I’m A Big Time Lawyer For A Multinational, Multimillion Dollar Company— I Can Win This Case In My Sleep And If I Can’t, I Can Always Buy It Out.”
Instagram archive of posts theme made by sorrism. #99%asexual #diaperboy #diapersub #gaydiaper #switch #abdl maybe a #pup willing to try ;) posts. I’m going to try to post more so send in some submissions if u want!!!
I Generally Much Prefer Sitting Down And Completing A Piece Entirely In One Sitting, As I Tend To Lose Motivation Quickly, And If I Stop Halfway Through Something It Can Languish In My Wip Folder For Months!
Social media instagram @julissa twitter @unique. My little tumblr page i'm a 20 y/o little πΌ i like diapies, being cute and thinking about the stars and the universe, which also make me feel really small πΌ still looking for a mommy or someone to talk to about being little and stuff :3. Starting with one of my kinks, to be a bad little schoolgirl that needs to be put in her place.