Sad Vent Art. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Blood oozes though the jagged, shattered pieces of my heart.

Sad (vent art)Sad by Sallade on DeviantArt
Sad (vent art)Sad by Sallade on DeviantArt from sallade.deviantart.com

I've been trying to change my life, to be something more. I'm not living, i'm surviving. See more ideas about sad anime, anime, anime art.

The Shattered Pieces Fall Off, Leaving Nothing But A Bloody Mess.


See more ideas about vent art, sad art, dark art illustrations. Just curious what y'all think when you see a personal bit of sad art pop up in your watch list. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share.

So, My Grandma Died This Summer.


See more ideas about sad anime, anime, anime art. I tried to get some practice time in for non chibi art, but with the same coloring i do for chibi and i don't think it turned out that bad. Been the big sad and very busy.

*Hugging You* Just Dont Be Sad.


Why did you have to bad mouth him? Will try to do so before the holidays. Tell the community what’s on your mind.

Have Some Sad/Vent Art, I Only Work In Abstract Style When I Need To Release Some Pent Up Emotions.


I sometimes wonder, would i be better off without emotions? See more ideas about sad art, vent art, art. Sad/vent art , by me!

Log In Or Sign Up To Leave A Comment.


Do you appreciate seeing more personal stuff from the artist? Keep my head and eyes low. She lived a couple states over from me, but she basically raised me when i was little.

Related Posts